Sunday, November 4, 2012

Report Writing

I've started preparing the basic template for our report to start with. Had to create a brand new document because the template supplied was so hard to work with. Using brand new styles in comparison to an original document and the supplied template.

Unfortunately, it is recommended that the report be written entirely in Microsoft Word because Google Documents does not understand the formatting. When converted, the report looks undesirable. 

At the moment, all that needs configuring on our report is the page numbers prior to the Table of Contents. Since it was thrown together in about 15 minutes of Sunday afternoon-ness, my abilities using Microsoft Word are somewhat hampered, so I have forgotten for the life of me how to change where the page numbers should start from 1. Maybe another 15 minutes worth of my Sunday can figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment